Why should I subscribe to the Expat in Poland Newsletter?
There are few reasons for it:
- “Buying a house in Poland” – exlcusive, extensive guide available only for the subscribers of the “Expat in Poland Newsletter”.
- Checkup list for flat. List which will help you to memorize important things during verifying multiple apartments. It will also allow you to come back with your thoughts to it after longer time.
- 3x Excel sheets with cost calculators for “4 wheels” fans and for electric energy consumption in Poland.
- PDF with links which I categorized under TOP 10 of important subjects for expat or foreigner living in Poland, available only for the subscribers of the “Expat in Poland Newsletter”.
There are also another bonuses:
- Sharing with you my thoughts about most important events.
- Getting updates about my new posts and actions. Even though, you most probably “Like” my posts on Facebook or LinkedIn, direct email from me about new post or valuable action which I am preparing, will not disappear in the background of hundreds of popups which you get from Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn on daily base. This is my way to make a good relationship with you.
- Creating global community of a people who support each other. Blogging is not only about writing articles – it is also about building relationship with readers, understanding their needs and performing discussions with them. Only by leaving comment directly under my article on my blog, you are adding your own experience here, which is valuable and might be used by other readers as well. On this way, you help me to create better content which you might use in the future. It is snowball effect. No hate speech or other internet trolls are allowed – I am talking about content with constructive feedback and value.